- 2012 National Rural Health Day “Save the Date” Card: Feel free to print copies of this post card to share with your friends and colleagues!
- 2012 National Rural Health Day Merchandise Order Form: Buttons, magnets, t-shirts – use this form to order your 2012 celebration materials today! (Sorry – the deadline has passed for ordering 2012 merchandise!)
- 2012 National Rural Health Day Key Messages: Messages to emphasize during your celebration and/or when reaching out to media, potential partners and other stakeholders (UPDATED August 1).
- 2012 National Rural Health Day Celebration Themes/Areas of Focus: NOSORH is planning to host a series of events/activities leading up to and including National Rural Health Day. This is a list of themes being considered for those events/activities, as well as possible topics to be addressed within those themes – ideas that can be helpful when planning your celebration as well (UPDATED August 1).
- The Economic Impact of Rural Health Care: Compiled by our friends from The National Center for Rural Health Works, this informative briefing highlights the economic impact of rural health, rural hospitals, rural primary care physicians, rural general surgeons and rural pharmacists on their communities.
- Photos from Rural North Dakota: Our friends from the North Dakota Center for Rural Health and the North Dakota Rural Health Association have been generous enough to share photos that they received during their 2011 National Rural Health Day Photo Contest. (These organizations are holding the contest again in 2012; click here to review the 2012 contest rules.)
- Video from Nevada Rural Hospital Partners: This 2011 video, photographed and produced by Keith Clark in the Nevada Office of Rural Health, highlights the good work being done by Nevada’s rural hospitals to benefit the state’s 350,000 rural citizens.
Be sure to check back periodically for additional 2012 National Rural Health Day resources – and feel free to Contact Us if you would like to refer to any of the 2011 resources in the meantime.