We are pleased to provide templates for proclamations, letters to the editor and National Rural Health Day presentations that will help promote your efforts and encourage others to “Celebrate the Power of Rural.”
Templates will be added throughout the summer and early fall, so check here often for updates. In the meantime, please Contact Us if you would like to refer to any of the 2011 templates.
- 2012 Media Release Template - Use this helpful template to alert all of your media contacts about National Rural Health Day and your plans to “Celebrate the Power of Rural!”
- 2012 Partners/Supporters Media Release/Newsletter Blurb Template (ADDED 10.24.12) - Similar to the general media release, this template can be used by associations/organizations seeking to promote National Rural Health Day among their members and/or media outlets.
- 2012 “Letter to the Editor” from Rural Hospitals/Healthcare Providers (ADDED 10.30.12) – This template is a useful resource for rural hospitals, rural health clinics and/or rural healthcare providers that are considering submitting a National Rural Health Day-related op-ed piece to their local media outlets.
- 2012 “Letter to the Editor” from Chambers of Commerce/Town Councils (ADDED 10.30.12) – Similar to the “letter to the editor” template for rural providers, this op-ed template can be used by chambers and town councils – or other community members, for that matter – interested in publicly thanking healthcare providers for the services they provide in their communities.
- 2012 Letter to Associations and Organizations (ADDED 11.02.12) - This letter can be used by SORHs and others to encourage any association/organization that may have members serving the needs of any rural citizens to join the National Rural Health Day celebration!
- 2012 “Letter to Legislators“ Template – Refreshed for 2012, this template can be used as a resource for educating legislators about National Rural Health Day and some of the key health-related issues facing rural communities.
- 2012 “Letter to Legislators” from Rural Hospitals/Healthcare Providers (ADDED 10.24.12) - Also refreshed for 2012, this template can be used by rural hospitals or healthcare providers that are considering submitting a National Rural Health Day “letter to legislators.”
- 2012 “Letter to Legislators” from Chambers of Commerce/Town Councils (ADDED 10.24.12) – Similar to the letter from Rural Hospitals/Healthcare Providers but designed to serve as a “letter to legislators” from chambers and town councils.